Tuesday, July 14, 2009

9 Months and 4 Weeks

Ruby & Charlotte are 9 months and 4 weeks old today. Ruby is now babbling "yayaya" with "la", "ma", or "ba" occasionally. Charlotte explores as much of the upstairs as possible by rolling about quickly. I am introducing more table food and using less purees now that we are only about 2 months (!) away from their 1st birthdays. Enjoy the photos and 3 videos!

Charlotte rolls, Ruby stands:

How they use the gym now:

Ruby reads:

Charlotte plays under the jumper:

About to go on one of our daily walks:

Playing with Grandpa Jay's former cell phone:


Stacking is a mesmerizing task:

Ruby:

Charlotte usually sits with her feet crossed:

Ruby's wild hair:

Charlotte gets stuck under the chairs quite often:

Late afternoon:

Good times on the floor:

Attempts at ponytails to control their hair:


Sparring:

Before I went downstairs to get laundry:

When I came back upstairs 2 minutes later:

Video of Ruby reading out loud:

Video of Charlotte chasing our dog Siouxsie:

Video of why Siouxsie may get fat:

1 comments:

Eleanor

Such cute pictures! I especially love the ones with their hair in wee piggy tails!

I can't believe they are only 2 months away from their 1st Birthday, the time goes WAY too fast.