Tuesday, December 13, 2011

3 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks, and 6 Days

Charlotte & Ruby are 3 years, 2 months, 3 weeks, and 6 days old today. Dancing is becoming more popular here, though Grandpa Jay has been teaching them bizarre moves (the "whirly-jig" is one example) in my absence since I am working 40 hours a week now. I have high hopes that I can replace the strangeness with the flawless rhythm of the Jackson 5 after the holidays when I won't be working so much. Enjoy the photos!

Hugs are plentiful here:
They even made up a game of running at each other in order to hug:
They think that using the dust mop and Swiffer are loads of fun:
We had our 1st snowfall of the season (maybe an inch) last week and we ventured out to explore for only a few minutes since the windchill was down into the low teens:
Charlotte kept trying to gather up enough snow so we could make a snowman, but it was not meant to be:
Ruby inspected the snow for snowflakes:
We exchanged Christmas gifts with Ava & Jacob:
They had their first Santa experience this month at Bob's work.
Charlotte went up shortly after we arrived to meet Santa Claus:

Ruby waited until we were about to leave before reluctantly going up to him in order to get a candy cane like Charlotte had: