Monday, April 14, 2008

Babies Doing Well, Photo Not So Much

We had our appointment with the OB this morning. The babies are doing great, continuing to grow on schedule with strong heartbeats. Baby A was moving around while Baby B was content to rest. The quality of the ultrasound photo is poor (in fact, you should see the one I chose not to scan - Bob & I could not figure out what we were looking at), but I am only getting ultrasounds at each visit to make sure the OB gets the correct heartbeats, not for picture quality. We consider ourselves lucky for being able to see the babies at each visit, poor photo quality or not. My next visit will be May 20 with the high risk doctor for the level II ultrasound. That will be the day we find out what the genders are of these babies, and can begin calling them their true names.
Below is the ultrasound picture from today (you can kind of tell those are babies... actually, just take my word for it):



As for me, I will be flying to California for a baby shower given by my mom in early May. I can only fly up until I am 20 weeks pregnant, and I will be 18 weeks along at the time of the trip. I am excited to see family and friends again, especially since there is little chance Bob & I will be traveling in the next couple years with twins (despite the fact that we know how well-behaved ours will be).

0 comments: