A view of Charlotte's left side (she is cramming her hand into her mouth):

Some sort of view of Ruby (we can't quite figure it out but the tech said it was a partial view of her face):

As for me, I am measuring 37 weeks (practically full term for a singleton pregnancy) and have gained 42lbs so far. My stomach doesn't stick out as much as it is tall. It feels like the girls are standing up straight instead of curling into the fetal position even though the ultrasound shows otherwise. I passed my one hour glucose test for gestational diabetes, nowhere near a borderline result so it seems I am in the clear on that. My blood pressure was 112/72, which is normal (if not on the lower side of normal). I have yet to feel any contractions or show signs of preterm labor. My worst complaint is that the girls are displacing my ribs which causes a searing pain that I am unable to do anything about. Other than that, I am generally awkward in any sort of situation that requires me to move. But as long as the girls continue to grow and be healthy inside, I can deal with anything for 9 more weeks.
We see the OB on Friday, and will have appointments with her every 2 weeks from now on until I reach 36 weeks. We go back to the high risk doctor for another growth scan 4 weeks from now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment