Tuesday, November 24, 2009

1 Year, 2 Months, 1 Week, and 1 Day

Charlotte & Ruby are 1 year, 2 months, 1 week, and 1 day old today. The sickness still lingers in our house, but we hope everyone is better by Thanksgiving so we can enjoy my 1st attempt at a more traditional meal. Charlotte thinks about & sometimes tries walking on her own more often, but no success yet. Ruby has added "around, around, around" to her "wiggle, wiggle, wiggle" song, and continues to attempt new words each day. Enjoy the photos!

Just before bath time:

Charlotte uses the push walker backwards & sideways:

Ruby points:

Bob decided to try doing pigtails while I was at work:


Ruby's hair in the morning, before it is tamed:

Charlotte's "Where is it?" look:

1 comments:

Marcelo Vignali

Happy Thanksgiving you kids! Much love and kisses to you all.

(I wish I could pick up your kids and give 'em a smooch!)