Ruby & Charlotte are 3 years, 1 month, 4 weeks, and 2 days old today. We have been stuck inside due to weather conditions more often, much to the dismay of Ruby & Charlotte. We take advantage of any time that is decent enough to be outside since they love the outdoors so much. I hope that playing in the snow goes much better this year for that reason. I volunteered to take their school photos this year, as the company that the school deals with does not work on weekends. It went surprisingly well with the kids (all 2 1/2 to early 3 year olds) despite me being a novice to this type of photography. I participate and help with their class as much as possible, as I want to be involved with their school lives too. Enjoy the photos!
1st school photos, November 2011:
Their pre-preschool class:
An outtake from Ruby's school pictures:
Bob and Grandpa Jay took them to a new park on an unseasonably warm day (upper 50s) while I was at work and Charlotte loved the seesaw:
Ruby pushes Bob on the swing:
Charlotte was quite happy and proud that she made it to the top of the rope ladder (with Bob's assistance):
Looking at a book together:
One of the last days that they were sick:
0 comments:
Post a Comment