Tuesday, November 29, 2011

3 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week, and 6 Days

Charlotte & Ruby are 3 years, 2 months, 1 week, and 6 days old today. It has begun to feel more like winter here with cold days getting dark earlier and colder nights. I have to resort to flash photography on occasion, which I try to avoid at all costs. They are just getting over another cold. I have a feeling that now that they are in school, sickness is going to be a part of our lives a lot more. Here's to building up their immunity! Enjoy the photos!

On the only day they were able to go outside last week, they blew bubbles at the plants:
Blowing bubbles:
Working on a project that gave them access to their own bottle of Elmer's glue:
They were very excited to glue pompoms on paper:
The finished projects:
Our Thanksgiving feast of 2011 (I was in the kitchen most of the day to create this - harvest pumpkin pie, slow cooker mashed potatoes, turkey, sweet potato biscuits, and corn casserole):
Charlotte liked the mashed potatoes the best:
Ruby still loves the sweet potato biscuits:
They both loved the pie this year:
Bob let them play a video game for the first time called Ms. 'Splosion Man on the Xbox (and by play, I mean they pressed random buttons and mostly jumped in one spot on the game):

0 comments: