Tuesday, May 8, 2012

3 Years, 7 Months, 3 Weeks, and 1 Day

Ruby & Charlotte are 3 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, and 1 day old today. There are only 2 more classes left until the end of the school year already. Ruby used the sentence "I'm flabbergasted." a couple of days ago though I am not sure where she picked up the term. Charlotte loves to help out with any chores Bob or I am in the midst of. We have started a weekly family movie night, complete with popcorn that they help us pop on the stove, and the first movie we chose was Bambi. They both like it, though now they include watching out for hunters while they play on occasion. Enjoy the photos!

Doing a search & find book together:

Ruby pulled a stool up to the window and sat talking to the birds for a bit one afternoon:

Charlotte can spend over an hour at a time looking at books quietly:

The love adding coins to their piggy banks:

I have wanted to include photos of the toys that they have named by themselves for awhile now, so here they are:


Gifts from Uncle Trevor and Marissa:

Various animals that are deemed important enough to have a name:






0 comments: