Ruby & Charlotte are 2 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, and 5 days old today. They speak in longer sentences and use "I" instead of their names consistently, as in "I will go get the purple car now." We have also entered the era of "That's MINE!" and "It's MY turn!" despite our efforts to always promote sharing and taking turns. We have introduced more TV shows on DVD, including Bear in the Big Blue House and Blue's Clues in addition to the much loved classic Sesame Street and Word World. They still only get to watch TV in the evenings after dinner though. We have noticed that watching the shows that we allow has expanded their pretend play during the days when they re-enact scenes with their toys. Enjoy the photos!
They like to trade socks:
Using chalk on the easel is a favorite past time (and yes, I will take credit for drawing that amazing caterpillar):

1 comments:
That sock photo is the cutest thing!
Post a Comment