Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2 Years, 4 Months, 1 Week, and 2 Days

Charlotte & Ruby are 2 years, 4 months, 1 week, and 2 days old today. Charlotte is starting to show her clever side. Sometimes when she asks me to do something for her, like draw on the chalkboard, and I am in the middle of something then I will say that I am busy and she needs to do it by herself instead. Her reply is "No Mommy, Charlotte is bizzzeee, Mommy do it." Ruby has mastered all the verses to "I've Been Working On The Railroad", or at least through the "Strumming on the old banjo" part thanks to a classic Sesame Street album and Johnny Cash. Enjoy the photos!

We are officially done with highchairs, we gave ours away to a family with newborn twins that really needed them, then bought a new kitchen table & chairs to accommodate the booster seats and fit in our eat-in kitchen space:
Drinking water out of open cups for the first time:
Playing in the tent with Ava:
Charlotte pretends to wash some dishes in the sink:
Ruby reenacted Grover's classic skit of near and far from Sesame Street while watching her reflection on the oven door:
They are very excited to put money in their piggy banks, so Bob found a bag of pennies he had and this kept them busy for quite some time:

Using their new wooden cutting food:

0 comments: