Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2 Years, 3 Months, 3 Weeks, and 5 Days

Ruby & Charlotte are 2 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, and 5 days old today. I think that Bear in the Big Blue House is their favorite show to watch in the evenings now. They are quite engaged with it while it is playing, smiling and giggling throughout. I am attempting to teach them how to color pictures in, instead of just scribbling all over it. Lucinda & Delia came over to play yesterday morning, and while Ruby continues to be shy, Charlotte followed them around doing her best to be a part of whatever they were involved with. Enjoy the photos!

Playing with a castle that Lucinda & Delia were kind enough to let them have:
The chalkboard still gets a lot of use each day (unless chalk has been confiscated because they wandered off with it instead of leaving it in the tray - though I've found that it is easy to clean off of other surfaces):
Charlotte had no problem climbing onto Nancy's lap to hear her read a story with Delia & Lucinda:
While they listened to the story, Ruby was content to play on her own with the Sesame Street figures & house:
Lucinda & Delia joined Ruby later though:
Charlotte looks at books with Delia & Lucinda:

1 comments:

Jen

ruby seems to be the way I was.... If she starts whispering to you in front of other people....she'll eventually stop ;)