Tuesday, April 24, 2012

3 Years, 7 Months, 1 Week, and 1 Day

Ruby and Charlotte are 3 years, 7 months, 1 week, and 1 day old today.  Ruby likes to sing songs that she has heard and songs that she makes up as she goes along.  Charlotte likes to dress her stuffed animals in doll clothes and pretend they are her babies.  Enjoy the photos!

Walking to the fire station for their first field trip with their pre-preschool class: 
They both explored the inside of an ambulance a bit:
Listening to one of the firefighters explain the contents of the ladder truck:
While they both sat in the fire truck, I was only able to get a photo of Ruby in it as I was blocked by others when Charlotte was inside:
Trying on their firefighter hats at the river while blowing on dandelions outside the preschool:
Play Doh is popular here, and they have now mixed all the colors together to make a psychedelic lump of it:

3 comments:

Marcelo Vignali

I really enjoy seeing pictures of you and the girls, but I have to admit that I also enjoy the pictures with the domestic-Bob. Especially since he used to come to the house back when he was going to college.

Bob Nelson

Thanks Marcelo! I really miss those days. It was awesome hanging out in your studio going through your archives, seeing your comic books, and visiting with your family.

Marcelo Vignali

It's wonderful to see what a loving husband and dad you've become. I'm really proud of you.